PVC Submersible Flat Cables
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 5000 Meter
- Price Range
- 25.00 - 250.00 INR/Meter
- Product Type
- SUBMERSIBLE FLAT CABLE
- Voltage Surge
- 1.00 - 50.00 SQ MM
- 1 year
Being a quality-centric organization, we are encouraged by our clients to manufacture, export and supply PVC Submersible Flat Cables. These cables are used in electrical wiring for giving electrical connection with heavy electrical energy power transmission. The offered cables have high durability against mechanical and electrical shocks and are suitable for protection against excess currents arising out of fault conditions. Provided PVC Submersible Flat Cables are manufactured under the supervision of our experts using high quality polyvinyl chloride and other raw material with cutting-edge technology and are made available at industry leading price.
- Flame resistance
- The wires are drawn, annealed and bunched properly to ensure long life.
- Each of these three flexible copper conductors is insulated with a specially formulated PVC compound and the cores are laid-up in Flat Parallel Position.
- The outer sheath of the cable is made from a special grade of abrasion resistant PVC compound impervious to water, grease oil and flexible in nature.
The PVC insulated copper conductor and PVC sheathed 3 Core Flat Cables are made similar to satisfy the requirements as per IS 694, Sequential meter marking is printed for users convenience to get correct length of cables.
- Vimal brand name and size of cable is embossed on the sheath.
|3 Core Flat Cables as per IS 694:1990 with ISI mark |
|Conductor ||Insulation ||Sheath ||Overall Dimensions || |
|Width x Height |
W x H
|1.5 ||22/0.30* ||0.60 ||0.90 ||11.0 x 5.0 ||11.5 x 5.4 ||12.10 ||14 |
|2.5 ||36/0.30* ||0.70 ||1.00 ||13.0 x 5.8 ||14.0 x 6.4 ||7.41 ||18 |
|4.0 ||56/0.30** ||0.80 ||1.00 ||15.6 x 6.8 ||16.5 x 7.2 ||4.95 ||26 |
|6.0 ||84/0.30** ||0.80 ||1.10 ||17.1 x 7.3 ||18.0 x 8.0 ||3.3 ||31 |
|3 Core Flat Cables generally conforming to IS 694 : 1990 |
|Conductor ||Insulation ||Sheath ||Overall Dimensions |
|1.5 ||22/0.30 ||0.8 ||1.15 ||12.8 ||6.0 ||12.10 ||14 |
|2.5 ||36/0.30 ||0.9 ||1.15 ||14.6 ||6.4 ||7.41 ||18 |
|4.0 ||57/0.30 ||1.0 ||1.15 ||17.2 ||7.4 ||4.95 ||26 |
|6.0 ||85/0.30 ||1.0 ||1.15 ||18.7 ||7.9 ||3.30 ||31 |
|10.0 ||140/0.30 ||1.0 ||1.40 ||23.7 ||9.9 ||1.91 ||42 |
|16.0 ||226/0.30 ||1.0 ||1.40 ||28.0 ||11.4 ||1.21 ||57 |
|25.0 ||354/0.30 ||1.2 ||2.00 ||35.5 ||14.7 ||0.780 ||72 |
|35.0 ||496/0.30 ||1.2 ||2.00 ||39.5 ||16.2 ||0.554 ||90 |
Instruction for use: -
- As this product is being delicate & it's application being critical, A due care should be taken in handling of winding wire from manufacturing of coils to packing of pump.
- These wire are strictly passes through 'High voltage test' with latest computerized equipment in Vimal factory to avoid any critical problem while using. So customer does not required to carry out any test (except Meager Tes) in all respects
- Do not stack more than 4 coils otherwise, bottom coil is likely to get damaged due to upper coil weight.
- Always keep away winding wire from those things having sharp edges to avoid unintentional damage. Also avoid welding spark falling on winding wire while welding.
- It is sure that if a care has been taken during the use of winding wire store time & inserting into stator slot it will be definitely ensure your Submersible pump's performance & Trouble free shooting for long long time.
- To ensure proper jointing with three core flat cable with motor to avoided failure.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 5000 Meter Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 4 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- As Per Customer Requirement.
- Main Domestic Market
- All India